If you’ve received substandard gynaecological care, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
Receiving an incorrect diagnosis, contracting an infection and sustaining an injury during a gynaecological examination or procedure can all be the result of medical negligence.
For more information on pregnancy related injuries, read our page on pregnancy and birth injuries.
Gynaecological complications can sometimes occur after even simple and routine procedures, and can include issues such as:
- Failure to, or a delay in, diagnosing cancer
- Contracting an infection in hospital
- Injuries suffered during procedures or surgery
- Post-operative complications
- Failed sterilisation leading to unexpected pregnancy
- Errors made during abortion procedures
If you’ve experienced one of these problems or any other substandard gynaecological care, you can call our friendly legal services advisors to find out if you can claim compensation or start your claim online.
There’s no obligation on you to proceed with a claim and we can arrange for you to meet a solicitor and receive free, confidential legal advice.
Our solicitors can also arrange an independent medical assessment for you if you need a second opinion.